Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SPITTY SPITTER FACE!


I have a lot of pet peeves, little things that annoy the crap out of me. Bad manners, poor customer services, mimes and general stupidity just to name a few. However the one that tops the list is SPITTING IN PUBLIC! I just don't understand how people (mostly knuckle dragging men) think it's perfectly fine to just hock a loogie in the street or sidewalk... HEY DOUCHE BAG I'M WALKIN HERE!!! And quite frankly as FABULOUS as you think you are...I don't relish the idea of walking over your gob of said FABULOUSNESS...

It's socially unacceptable to litter on our Dear Mother Earth, why is it ok to spit all over her? And why do you have to do it at all? Maybe because...

A) You have a rare genetic over active saliva condition?
B) When your saliva reaches a certain capacity in your mouth does it start to burn?
C) You just an ignorant Son of a Bitch?...

When in doubt, always chose C...

So to all the Spitty Spitter faces out there...STOP THAT SHIT...Your vile and disgusting and your littering your neanderthal DNA all over MY planet. It's actually against the law in most places so don't make me pull out a citizens arrest on your ass. Cus I will! Dog the Mullet Man Bounty Hunters got nothin on the Deeva....I will CALL YOU OUT!

Dear parents of young boys, please teach them that spitting, just like littering is rude and not acceptable... and a major turn off to the ladies I might add.

And yes I am sure there are women (using term as lose as Pam Anderson) who spit... save your speech...

Cheers
SHE said

No comments:

Post a Comment